For over 29 years, Bright Beginnings staff has helped thousands of children and their families break the cycle of intergenerational poverty and achieve their goals.
To enroll in one of our programs, please complete the enrollment application. After we receive your application along with the required documents listed below, we will verify your eligibility for our services and your name will be added to our waitlist.
What You Need To Enroll
- Birth Certificate or other official document verifying the age of the children who will be participating. For pregnant women, we’ll need proof of pregnancy, such as documentation from your doctor.
- Proof of Residency: A letter from your shelter or transitional housing case manager stating that you are a resident or participant. We can also accept your Intake Packet from the Virginia Williams Resource Center (202) 724-5054.
- Proof of Income: (Only required if the family is not homeless.) TANF statement dated within 30 days OR (3) recent pay stubs, if you are working.
- Other required documents for the Center-Based Program application to be complete.
- Social Security cards for yourself and ALL children
- Long Birth Certificates for yourself and ALL children
- Photo ID of the parent
- Medicaid cards for yourself and ALL children
- DC Health Certificate showing the child’s immunizations and health information. Children 3 and older need to have a completed Dental Certificate.
- Results of any developmental screens or evaluations, if applicable.
- We accept children with disabilities or suspected disabilities. Parents or guardians are encouraged to provide information about their child’s specific disabilities so that their needs can be accommodated.
For more information about BBI’s Enrollment Program contact Amber Connley, Eligibility, Enrollment, Intake & Attendance Coordinator, email@example.com