Posted On August 1, 2017
Bright Beginnings’ Annual Holiday Celebration
Without a doubt, the biggest time of the year at BBI is the holiday season. During the month of December volunteer groups stop by to participate in arts and crafts, read winter stories and play games in the classrooms. BBI sponsors also donate funds toward the Family Holiday Dinner. Parents and children dine together in the classrooms, playing games and singing songs.
Want to make a child’s holiday wish come true? Donate to our BBI Holiday Store. Each BBI child creates a wish list. It is our mission to find every item on the list. Donate toys, clothing, books etc. for all ages (6-weeks to 5 years). We need you to make the holidays a truly joyful time.
Brighten the holidays for these youngsters and their families by:
- Sponsoring a family with a gift for each family member
- Purchasing a toy from a child’s wish list
- Hosting a holiday party for one of our seven classrooms
- Purchase an item from our Amazon Wish List for easy holiday shopping
- Donating to the Bright Beginnings Holiday Store, where parents can “shop” for their children.
Help us restore hope, joy and a real chance for a promising future to the homeless children at Bright Beginnings.
To support Bright Beginnings this holiday season, contact Whitney Faison, Volunteer and Communications Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-842-9090 ext.